Miami Dade Transit
- Various Metrobus routes have adjusted frequencies. Please visit the agency service updates website for more information on specific routes that may have changed
- Until further notice, riders will notice alternative vehicles servicing route 120.
- Eastbound Detour on Metrobus Route 7, GO TO 97 AVE to board your bus.
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
Broward County Transit
- BCT is currently operating on a modified ‘Saturday Schedule’ Monday – Saturday and on a Regular ‘Sunday Schedule’ Sundays
Limited stop (the “Breeze”) service has been suspended temporarily.
Express buses now operate on 30-minute schedules.
75 Express – Route 115
Sunrise Park & Ride – BB&T Center to Miami Gardens Drive Park & Ride West and Miami Airport Station
- Due to low ridership, BCT is suspending service on 75 Express Route 115 until further notice
- The last day of service will be Friday, August 21, 2020
- For more info. see the agency website here
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail trains are running on a reduced schedule until further notice.
- Tri-Rail service is continuing to operate at an increased rate since the June 29 service changes – more info. can be found HERE
Safe Travels Miami & South Florida!