Miami Dade Transit
ROUTES L, M, S, 120 & 150
- Please be advised that for approximately one year, eastbound & southbound trips are detoured from Indian Creek, between 41 St. & 26 St., and detoured to Collins Ave. Temporary southbound bus stops on Collins Ave. are located at 40, 35, 32, 28 & 26 St.
For more MDT Metrobus Service Changes see the link found HERE
For more MDT Alerts see the agency Twitter page HERE
- Metrorail regular service from 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- Metrorail service has doubled in frequency between Dadeland South and Earlington Heights stations Board an Orange Line train if you are traveling northbound to the Miami International Airport Station. The train operates every 15 minutes.
- Metromover service hours are 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays in the absence of delays
- Tri-Rail is currently running full service. To learn more click HERE
Tri-Rail’s Commuter Connector buses are no longer in service. Passengers traveling on these routes can request a complimentary ride for a limited time by one of the following:
- SFRTA has partnered with various “Ride Partners” to provide complimentary commuter connections to/from select Tri-Rail stations in Broward and Palm Beach Counties within select service areas.
- For more info. on Commuter Connector options click HERE
Broward County Transit
For more info. on these alerts on the agency website see HERE
- For more info. on updates see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County)
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
MARTY (Martin County Transit)
- Pay your Fare for MARTY bus routes in Moovit!
- Currently, users can purchase fares for MARTY bus routes (Martin County Transit) ONLY in the Greater Miami, FL metro in the app.
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes.
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit)
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline is running regular service
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE