Going back to school on transit? Here’s what you need to know as you head back to class:
- When riding the TTC, please wear a mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin, even if you’ve been vaccinated. Complimentary one-time use face masks are available at all TTC stations. Speak to a Collector or Customer Service Agent if you need one.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Plan your route. Before you head out, learn about the most frequently travelled routes, alternate routes, and current construction or service advisories that may affect your trip. You can also use the Rocketman and Transit mobile apps to access real-time bus passenger count information.
- While travelling in subway stations, look for TTC staff who can help you find your way.
- If you are a Post-Secondary Student, get your TTC Post-Secondary Photo ID Card at Bathurst Station and carry it with you when using your Post-Secondary Monthly Pass
- Children who may look older than 12 years of age can contact Customer Service at 416-393-3030 to request a Child Proof-of-Age Card.
- Connect with us on social media to receive real-time service updates.
😎😎 Want to win some back-to-school swag? Enter (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and let us know how Moovit is helping you get to where you need to go! 😎😎
For more information, click here.
You Ride. We Guide.