On Monday, June 7th BART will double the number of 15-minute frequencies on weekdays and offer more trips on Saturdays in preparation for the economy fully opening on June 15th.
BART will add 26 additional trips to the Monday-Friday schedule.
- Trains will run within Oakland and San Francisco 4-15 minutes apart during peak hours.
- Some reverse commute, non-peak trips will be added to better serve all types of riders.
- Seven new trips from SFO will be added on weekdays to support summer travel.
Saturday Service Increase
Saturdays will get more frequent service with the addition of more than one dozen trips added throughout the day.
- Added trips on the Yellow line will serve Pleasant Hill to Daly City only.
- Trips will also be added to the Blue (Dublin/Pleasanton-Daly City) line on Saturdays.
Starting June 14, extensive schedule changes will take place for routes 20, 21, 25, 40, 51/51H, 52, 53, 60, 64A, 64B, and 89. Additional service changes will take place for Routes: 22, 26, 27, 39, 44, 47, 55, 57, 59,66, 68, 70, 71, 72, 73, 77, 84, 85, Express 168, Rapid 500, & Rapid 523. In addition, VTA will operate a new SCVMC shuttle between Diridon Station and Valley Medical Center. For more information, click here.
Capitol Corridor is introducing a new schedule on Monday, June 7, that increases the number of trains on both weekdays and weekends.
Highlights of the new schedule include:
- Increase in weekday trips from 16 to 22
- Increase in weekend trips from 10 to 18
- Return to full, pre-pandemic service frequency between Oakland and San Jose (14 trips daily)
- Restoration of Café Car service (with limited menu)
- Improved connections with BART at the Richmond Station for better travel options to San Francisco
- Implementation of an expanded pulse schedule with more predictive departure times
Summer service changes will take effect starting Sunday, June 6, 2021, and will include schedule adjustments to Routes 6, 93X, 95X, and 98X. For more information, click here.
Marin Transit will make several service adjustments starting Sunday, June 13. For more information, click here.
Golden Gate Transit and Ferry
As of June 13, Golden Gate Transit will add or adjust trips on the following Routes: 27, 30, 40, 54, 70, 72, and 101. For more information, click here.
On Sunday, June 20, various adjustments will be made on multiple routes. For a full list of service changes, click here.
All fares resumed June 1, 2021.
You Ride, We Guide.