Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. In addition, Hilton Street will be closed between Newton Street and Lever Street and Stevenson Square between Lever Street and Oldham Street. This will affect the following services: 74, 76, 76a, 83, 84, 181, 182, 216, 230 and 231. Click here for more information.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 705, 707. Click here for more information.
- There is a one way closure of Blackfriars Street between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in that direction) from 3.30pm each day for a duration expected to be 18 months. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 67, 93, 9, 98 100, X41, X43.
- Peel Hall Road is closed between Coleby Avenue and Shone Avenue until Wednesday 19 August which is affecting the 103 and 368 services.
- There are a series of overnight lane closures taking place on Oldham Road between New Street and Beckford Street over the next three weekends. These lane closures will take place from 10pm to 6am each night on Saturday 15 to Sunday 16, Saturday 22 to Sunday 23 and Saturday 29 to Sunday 30 August. The following services will be affected: 83, 84, 181 and 182.
- Queens Road is closed between Rochdale Road and Cheetham Hill Road until Saturday 15 August from 8am to 12pm. The 56, 151 and 156 services will be affected. In addition, Queens Road is closed between Waterloo Road at Cheetham Hill Road until Saturday 15 August. The 59 service will be affected.
- There is a one way road closure in place on Broadway until Friday 15 August which is affecting the 50 and 51 services.
- Lane closures are currently in place along Hunts Bank, Victoria Station Approach and Todd Street until Monday 5 October. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 59, 67, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, 100, Free Bus 2, 3.
- Altrincham Road is closed between Southmoor Road and Princess Parkway on Thursday 13 and Sunday 16 August. This is affecting the 101, 217 and 288 services.
- Benchill Road will be closed on Thursday 13 and Sunday 16 August which will affect the 102 and 103 services.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- Chadderton Park Road closed on Monday 27 July until Monday 19 October. This will affect the 419 service.
- High Barn Street is closed at the junction of Oldham Road to Park Street until Thursday 6 September. The 181 and 182 bus services will be affected.
- Chew Valley Road is closed between St Mary’s Drive and Manchester Road until Friday 31 August. This closure is taking place from 9.30am to 3.30pm. This closure is affecting the 180, 350 and 352 services.
- Copster Hill Road is closed until Thursday 3 September which is affecting the 76, 84 and 180 services.
- Huddersfield Road has overnight lane closures in place along Shaw Road and Cross Street junctions until Saturday 15 August. These closures will be in place from 7pm to 5am and will affect the 59 and 425 service.
- Shaw Hall Road and Oldham Hall Road will have an overnight closure in place on Friday 14 August. This will affect the 350, 180 and 84 services.
- There will be an overnight northbound lane closure in place on Chadderton Way at junction of Featherstall Road roundabout from 8pm on Friday 14 to 8am on Saturday 15 August. This will affect the 182 service.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Bus stop EH 0154 at Tameside Hospital is closed until further notice. Passengers for the 231 and 350 should use the stop on Fountain Street instead.
- Moss Lane is closed from the junction of Manor Road to the junction of Stamford New Road until further notice. This is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Barrington Road closed at junction of Gaskill Road and Sandiway Road on Monday 15 June for up to 18 months. The following services will be affected: 19, CAT5/5A, 245, 247, 263 and 281.
Merseyside Bus Diversions
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected: Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Aintree Lane (Aintree) – Route 159 is affected: Aintree Lane will be closed, between Atholl Crescent and Lancing Drive, from Monday 27 July 2020 for approximately 3 weeks.
- Booths Brow Road (Downall Green) – Routes 22, 156, and 157 are affected: On Monday 27th July 2020, Booths Brow Road will be closed for approximately 4 weeks from the junction of Rectory Road to the junction of Brocstedes Road.
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected: Burtonhead Road will be closed (northbound), between Milverny Way and the Recycling Centre, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Copy Lane (Old Roan) – Route 55 is affected: Copy Lane will be closed, between Chapel Lane and Northern Perimeter Road, on Friday 14 August 2020 for approximately 1 day only.
- Dragon Lane and Shaw Lane (Whiston) – Routes 99 and 297 are affected: Dragon Lane will be closed, northbound at Shaw Lane, and Shaw Lane will be closed, westbound at Dragon Lane, from Monday 10 August 2020 for approximately 3 weeks.
- East Lancashire Road (Haydock) – Route 156 is affected: East Lancashire Road will be subjected to restrictions, at Liverpool Road, from Monday 17 February 2020 for approximately 7 months.
- Gerrards Lane (Netherley) – Routes 79/79D, 166, 188 and 838 are affected: Gerrards Lane will be closed, between Lydiate Lane and Foxhill Lane, from Thursday 13 August 2020 for approximately 3 days.
- Meols Cop Road (Southport) – Route 44 is affected: Meols Cop Road will be closed, at Argameols Close, from Tuesday 11 August 2020 for approximately 6 days.
- Storeton Lane (Barnston) – Route 73 is affected: Storeton Lane will be closed, at Barnston Road, from Tuesday 11 august 2020 for approximately 4 days.
- Tower Wharf (Birkenhead) – Routes 409 and 411 are affected: Tower Wharf will be closed, at Tower Road, from Monday 8 June 2020 until approximately February 2021.
- Town Lane (Kew) – Route 300 is affected: Town Lane will be closed, between Birkdale Cop and Wight Moss Way, from Monday 8 June until approximately December 2021.
- Waddicar Lane (Waddicar) – Route 36 and 345 are affected: Waddicar Lane will be closed, between Station Road and Rainbow Drive, from Monday 17 August 2020 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Westminster Road (Kirkdale) – Routes 58, 58A, and 159 are affected: From Wednesday 5th August 2020 until Friday 21st August 2020, Westminster Road in Kirkdale will be closed in a northerly direction from the junction of Melrose Road to the junction of Marsh Street.
- Whiston Lane.