Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. Great Ancoats Street will be closed at the junction of Oldham Road until Monday 10 August. In addition, Hilton Street will be closed between Newton Street and Lever Street and Stevenson Square between Lever Street and Oldham Street. This will affect the following services: 74, 76, 76a, 83, 84, 181, 182, 216, 230 and 231. Click here for more information.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 705, 707. Click here for more information.
- Deansgate has now closed between Blackfriars Street and Bridge Street until further notice. This is affecting the 8, X41, 43, F1, F2 and F3 services.
- There is a one way closure of Blackfriars Street between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in that direction) from 3.30pm each day for a duration expected to be 18 months. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 67, 93, 9, 98 100, X41, X43.
- Broadoak Road is closed between Poundswick Lane and Holly hedge Road until Wednesday 5 August. The 102 and 103 bus services are affected.
- Briscoe Lane will be closed for one day on Saturday 1 August which will affect the 76 service. This will then be followed by a closure from its junction with Ten Acres Lane from Monday 3 to Monday 17 August which will affect the 74, 76 and 76A services.
- Kenyon Way, (in Little Hulton) is closed between Peel Lane and Parkway every weekday until Monday 10 August. This is affecting the 36 service.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- Chadderton Park Road closed on Monday 27 July until Monday 19 October. This will affect the 419 service.
- High Barn Lane will be closed at the junction of Oldham Road to Park Street from Monday 3 August to Thursday 6 September. The 181 and 182 bus services will be affected.
- There are a series of overnight closures taking place on St Marys Way at junction with Rochdale Road to junction with Yorkshire Street until Saturday 8 August. This closure will take place from 7pm to 5am each night and will affect the following services: 59,80,81,83,84,350,356 and 425.
- Chew Valley Road is closed between St Mary’s Drive and Manchester Road until Friday 31 August. This closure is taking place from 9.30am to 3.30pm. This closure is affecting the 180, 350 and 352 services.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Bus stop EH 0154 at Tameside Hospital is closed until further notice. Passengers for the 231 and 350 should use the stop on Fountain Street instead.
- Crickets Lane will be closed for one day on Sunday 2 August from 9.30am to 3.30pm. This will affect the following services: 231, 336, 337, 350 and 389.
- Moss Lane is closed from the junction of Manor Road to the junction of Stamford New Road until further notice. This is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Barrington Road closed at junction of Gaskill Road and Sandiway Road on Monday 15 June for up to 18 months. The following services will be affected: 19, CAT5/5A, 245, 247, 263 and 281.
- Broadway will be closed at the junction of Laburnum Road to the junction of Barton Road from Wednesday 5 to Monday 10 August. This will affect the 15 and 245 service.
- Ellesmere Circle will be closed overnight from Wednesday 5 to Thursday 13 August (not including the Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 August). This closure will be in place from 9pm to midnight each night and will affect the 2, 52, 68 and 100 services.
Merseyside Bus Diversions
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected: Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Aintree Lane (Aintree) – Route 159 is affected: Aintree Lane will be closed, between Atholl Crescent and Lancing Drive, from Monday 27 July 2020 for approximately 3 weeks.
- Allerton Road (Woolton) – Route 174 is affected: Allerton Road will be closed, between Acrefield Road and Church Road South, from Saturday 1 August 2020 for approximately 8 days.
- Booths Brow Road (Downall Green) – Routes 22, 156, and 157 are affected: On Monday 27th July 2020, Booths Brow Road will be closed for approximately 4 weeks from the junction of Rectory Road to the junction of Brocstedes Road.
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected: Burtonhead Road will be closed (northbound), between Milverny Way and the Recycling Centre, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Greenes Road, Windy Arbor Road and Dragon Lane (Whiston)- Routes 61 and 248 are affected: From Friday 24th July 2020 until Thursday 30th July 2020 from 1900 onwards until 0500am each evening, the junction of Greenes Road, Windy Arbor Road and Dragon Lane, Whiston (Tescos) will be closed.
- Gills Lane (Barnston) – Route 181 is affected: Gills Lane will be closed, between Barnston Road and Pensby Road, on Wednesday 29 July 2020 between approximately 0930 and 1530.
- Hoghton Street (Southport) – Route 44 is affected: Hoghton Street will be closed, between Mornington Street and Hill Street, from Monday 13 July 2020 for approximately 12 days.
- East Lancashire Road (Haydock) – Route 156 is affected: East Lancashire Road will be subjected to restrictions, at Liverpool Road, from Monday 17 February 2020 for approximately 7 months.
- Mount Road – Route 487 is affected: Mount Road will be closed (northbound only), at Bedford Drive, from Friday 24 July 2020 for approximately 4 days.
- Pool Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38 and 811 are affected: Pool Lane will be closed, betwen Old Court House Lane and South View, from Monday 27 July 2020 for approximately 12 days.
- Princes Avenue (Toxteth) – Route 27 is affected: The central reservation on Princes Road / Princes Avenue, at Upper Warwick Street, will be closed from Friday 12 June 2020 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Rainford By-Pass – Routes 38, 38A, 152 and 157 are affected: Rainford Road will be closed, between Mossborough Road and Bushey Lane, from 1700 on Saturday 1 August 2020 until 0600 on Monday 3 August 2020.
- Stanley Road – Routes 47, 52/52A, 53, 54/54A, 55, 58/58A, 61, 62, 63, 159 and X2 affected: Stanley Road will be closed (southbound only), between Linacre Lane and Melling Road, from Monday 27 July 2020 for approximately 5 days.
- Tower Wharf (Birkenhead) – Routes 409 and 411 are affected: Tower Wharf will be closed, at Tower Road, from Monday 8 June 2020 until approximately February 2021.
- Town Lane (Kew) – Route 300 is affected: Town Lane will be closed, between Birkdale Cop and Wight Moss Way, from Monday 8 June until approximately December 2021.
- Warbreck Moor (Walton) – Routes 214, 300, 310 and 345 affected: Warbreck Moor will be closed (northbound only), between Longmoor Lane and Hall Lane, from 0930 on Tuesday 28 July 2020 for approximately 2 weeks.