Caltrain is making temporary service changes to weekday schedules, in effect from March 14 until April 1, 2022, during the hours of 5:30 am – 9:00 am and 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
- Three trains per hour will operate in each direction.
- There will be no local service – riders can transfer at mid-line stations to get to their destination.
- Baby Bullet service will be suspended.
- The number of weekday trains will be reduced to 88 (from 104).
- Trains will be single-tracking at Broadway, Burlingame, Hayward Park, San Mateo and Hillsdale stations. Pay attention to boarding announcements and signage at these stations.
These changes are being made in order to accommodate Caltrain electrification construction work. On Monday, April 4, Caltrain will revert back to the regular weekday schedule.
You Ride, We Guide.