The TTC is continuing to implement measures to keep our customers and employees safe, such as:
- Implementing demand-responsive bus service in addition to scheduled service
- Enhancing station management and passenger traffic flow with additional COVID-19 Customer Service Ambassadors and floor decals
- Continuing to distribute free masks across the system and in targeted distribution campaigns
- Continuing enhanced cleaning and disinfection of all public places, stations and vehicles with a focus on touch and grab points
- Making hand sanitizer available in every station at bus bays and on every streetcar and Wheel-Trans vehicle
|Vehicle Boardings – Week ending August 13, 2021|
|Mode||Percentage compared to pre-COVID levels||Customer Boarding|
Total System-wide Boardings:
For more information, click here.
You Ride. We Guide.