Friday 20 September is Culture Night!
Culture Night is a late-night of FREE cultural entertainment across Ireland!
Arts and cultural organisations open their doors until late with hundreds of free events, tours, talks and performances for you, your family and friends to enjoy.
You can find more information on what is happening here.
Special Dublin Bus Services
There will be two complimentary bus routes, departing every 20 minutes. The last bus will be leaving the starting point of each route at 10:40 pm.
The routes are as follows:
Special Bus Éireann Culture Night Buses
Bus Éireann Culture Night Buses will leave approximately every 20 minutes from the Culture Stops at City Hall. The buses will start at 7pm and the last bus leaves City Hall at 10pm. There are three routes serving the venues.
- Bus Stop: City Hall, Eglington St to Blackrock Castle
- Route: City Hall > Victoria Rd. > Centre Park Road > Blackrock Castle > Centre Park Road > Victoria Rd. > City Hall
- Bus Stop: City Hall, Terence McSweeney Quay to Collins Barracks
- Route: City Hall > Lavitts Quay > Shandon > Blackpool > Collins Barracks > Summerhill North > City Hall
- Bus Stop: City Hall, Anglesea St to Wilton Road (for CUH)
- Route: City Hall > St. Finbarre’s Cathedral > Western Rd. > County Hall > Wilton Roundabout > County Hall > Old Cork Waterworks > Sunday’s Well > City Hall
Bard on the Bus
On our Cork Culture Night Busses this year, comedy, drama and tragedy will ensue when Cyclone Productions present ‘Bard on the Bus’ – selected Shakespearean extracts to entertain you as you depart on your journey.
Expect appearances from Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth and Shylock, Helena and Puck, Balthazar, Hamlet, and an unmissable Donald Trump as Mark Antony.