Miami Dade Transit
Metrobus & Metrorail Updates:
METRORAIL ORANGE LINE
- Starting Oct. 31, Orange Line will resume operation between Dadeland South & Miami Airport station. Weekday frequency will be 10-min peak, 15-min off-peak, & 30-min after 8:30 pm; weekend frequency will be 30-min all day.
Route 95 Golden Glades, 12 & 21
- Through Oct. 21, these routes may be detoured from NW 12 Ave., between NW 20 St. & NW 29 St., and detoured to NW 10 Ave. due to railroad construction. Please plan accordingly until construction has ended.
ROUTES 102 (B)
- Until Friday, Oct. 29, this route is detoured from Harbor Dr. between Woodcrest Rd. & Fernwood Rd., from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Buses are detoured to Buttonwood Rd. This is due to road work.
- At this time through the end of November 2021, the elevator at Douglas Road station is closed for renovations. Riders needing to use the elevator, please exit at Coconut Grove or University stations & see the security guard for assistance.
For more MDT Alerts see the agency twitter page HERE
- Metrorail has resumed regular service from 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer to Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train is available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day weekdays
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. The off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to midnight daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays in the absence of delays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
- Tri-Rail’s is resuming full service on October 25th. To learn more click HERE
Tri-Rail’s Commuter Connector buses are no longer in service. Passengers traveling on these routes can request a complimentary ride for a limited time by one of the following:
- Routes in Broward CountyCC-1, CC-2, CC-3, DB-1, FL-1, FL-2, FL-3, and PB-1, will be served by Uber or Yellow Cab Broward
- Routes in Palm Beach CountyBR-1, LKW-1, and WPB-1 weekdays will be served by Palm Tran
- Routes DB-2, SS-1, and WPB-1 weekend remain temporarily suspended
- For more info. on Commuter Connector bus suspensions click HERE
Broward County Transit (BCT)
- Route 1, 6, 11 , 30 & 40 Detour Effective: Saturday, October 23, 2021 – 7 AM Until 11 PM
- Route 20, 42 & 60 Pompano Beach Detour Effective: Friday, October 22, 2021 – 1:30 PM Until 3:30 PM
- For further agency alerts regarding these detours & more see this LINK
- Bus fare collections have resumed
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
- Bus stop 513 at Dixie Highway at 2nd Ave N will NO LONGER be served by Route 1 effective Oct 20, 2021. The nearest bus stop is 155 at Dixie and Lucerne Ave.
- Bus stop 298 (Federal Hwy at Bldg 1235) will be temporarily out of service. The nearest bus stop is 299 at Federal Hwy and N. Lake Ave.
Routes 70 & 81
- S Swinton Ave. between Atlantic Ave &S.E. 3rd St. will be shut down for 3 weeks affecting stops: 70N: 7675, 7677, 6452, 6453; 70S: 6358, 6544, 6359, 7619, 7620, 7621
- S Swinton Ave. between Atlantic Ave &S.E. 3rd St. will be shut down for 3 weeks affecting stops: 81W: 7617, 7618, 6359, 7619, 7620, 7621; 81E: 6360, 7678, 7679, 7680
- Further info on Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County)
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
- All fixed-route buses are free and additional steps are being taken to make sure drivers and passengers are safe as the area continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic
MARTY (Martin County Transit)
- Pay your Fare for MARTY bus routes in Moovit!
- Currently, users can purchase fares for MARTY bus routes (Martin County Transit) ONLY in the Greater Miami, FL metro in the app.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions via the feedback form in the more menu of the app. (top corner of the main screen & then click on Feedback)
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes.
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit)
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline service is suspended until November
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE