- Metrorail continues to operate from 5:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. on Weekdays, 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Saturdays, and 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Sundays
- Weeknight service adjustments until Friday, November 20
- Red Line Trains every 15 minutes
- Trains every 20 minutes
- Weekend service adjustments will be as follows:
- Red Line Trains every 12-15 minutes.
- Trains every 15-20 minutes.
- Trains every 15-20 minutes between Spring Hill and Largo Town Center.
- For more info. see Weekday Adjustment Schedule Info. & Weekend Adjustment Schedule Info.
- For important reminders and alerts see the agency twitter page here
Z2, Z6, Z7, Z8 Alert
- Temporary Bus Stop Closure: Construction on Colesville Rd at Fenton St, November 20
- For more info on this alert see HERE
- Many routes running at increased service levels and other routes have returned to service!
- For more info. on these changes in service see the link found HERE
- See Metrobus Schedules for more info.
- For your safety, customers should wear cloth face coverings on Metro
- All MTA/MDOT transit is running on a Regular weekday/weekend schedule other than the Commuter Bus
- Currently, the following routes will operate on an “S” schedule: 201, 203, 204, 210, 215, 220, 230, 240, 250, 260, 305, 310, 315, 320, 325, 335, 345, 410, 411, 420, 505, 515, 610, 620, 630, 640, 650, 705, 715, 725, 735, 810, 820, 830, 840, 850. Please check your route’s schedule for specific trips that will operate.
- For more info. on MTA/MDOT schedules and alerts see the agency site found HERE