Always wonder what’s going on with the roads?
We implement a page for you inside the Moovit app to help you easily follow up the changes.
Just choose the More menu > find the traffic news button, it will open you the official page from the transportation department.
So for today, here are the highlights: MTR service arrangements as follows 👇
East Rail Line Service Arrangement:
- Hung Hom Station – Lo Wu Station: 3.5 to 7 minute intervals (morning peak hours); 6 to 12 minute intervals (non-peak hours); 4 to 8 minute intervals (evening peak hours)
- Hung Hom Station – Lok Ma Chau Station: 12-minute intervals
University Station: Non-Stop
- The overall journey time on the East Rail Line will be 4 – 8 minutes longer. All trains will be less frequent. Longer waiting time to enter stations and on platforms should be expected. Please allow more time for travel.
Light Rail service arrangements:
- Route 751P is substituted by Route 706.
- Route 761P is diverted in the Tin Shui Wai area from Tin Yat to Wetland Park, Tin Wing and Tin Shui Wai stops, then continues to the Yuen Long direction.
- Route 751 will not stop at Chestwood and Yau Oi stops. It is diverted in the Tin Shui Wai area from Tin Wing to Wetland Park, Tin Yat, Chung Fu and Tin Yiu stops, then continues to the Tuen Mun direction. It is diverted in the Tuen Mun area from Town Centre to On Ting and Siu Lun stops, and stops service at Sam Shing Stop.
- Route 614P to Siu Hong direction is substituted by Route 614.
- Route 615P to Tuen Mun Ferry Pier direction is substituted by Route 615.
- Route 614 is diverted in the Tuen Mun area from Town Centre to Tuen Mun, Ho Tin and Tuen Mun Hospital stops, then continues to the Yuen Long direction.
- Other routes remain unchanged.
- Service on all routes is maintained at 15-25 minute intervals.