Agencies in the Los Angeles area will offer free rides on California Gubernatorial Recall Election Day, Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
LA Metro will be offering free rides on trains from 12 a.m. to 11:50 p.m. on Sept. 14, to make it easier to get to voting locations. Buses are currently not collecting fares.
Additionally, Metro’s Bike Share Program will be providing free fares on Election Day for the first 30 minutes and $1.75 per 30 minutes thereafter.
Glendora Transportation Division, Los Angeles County Department of Public Works County Shuttles, Montebello Bus Lines, and Pasadena Transit will also provide free rides for riders on their transit systems.
Voters can drop off vote-by-mail ballots at official drop boxes at the following Metro locations:
- El Monte Transit Center, Plaza Area – 3501 Santa Anita Ave., El Monte, CA 91731
- Harbor Gateway Transit Center, Transit Plaza Area – 731 West 182nd St., Gardena, CA 90248
- Harbor Freeway C and J Lines (Green and Silver) Station, Park and Ride area – 11500 South Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90061
- Hollywood/Western B Line (Red) Station, Plaza area – 5450 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Mariachi Plaza L Line (Gold) Station, Mezzanine Level – 1831 East 1st St., Los Angeles, CA 90033
- North Hollywood B Line (Red) Station, Plaza area – 5391 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91601
- Norwalk C Line (Green) Station, Plaza area – 12901 Hoxie Ave., Norwalk, CA 90650
- Union Station, Union Station East Customer Service – 800 North Alameda St., Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Wilshire/Vermont B and D Lines (Red and Purple) Station, courtyard area – 3150 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Woodman G Line (Orange) Station, bicycle racks/lockers area – 13622 West Oxnard St., Sherman Oaks 91401
For more information on the Sept. 14 election, visit https://lavote.net/.
You Ride, We Guide.