Travel Updates on Luas, Dublin Bus and Bus Éireann
Saturday 5 August – Bank Holiday Monday 7 August
- Luas Green Line – Temporary Partial Closure between St. Stephen’s Green and Beechwood
August Bank Holiday Arrangements 2023
- A Sunday timetable will operate on Monday 7 August 2023.
- A full Nitelink service will operate on Friday 4 August and Saturday 5 August 2023.
- There will be no Nitelink Services on Sunday 6 August 2023.
- 24-hour services are in operation seven days a week across ten routes.
- Route 15 from Clongriffin Towards Ballycullen Rd.
- Route 39a from UCD Belfield Towards Ongar
- Route 41 from Lower Abbey St. Towards Swords Manor
- Route C1 from Adamstown Station Towards Sandymount
- Route C2 from Adamstown Station Towards Sandymount
- Route C5 from Maynooth Towards Ringsend Road
- Route C6 from Maynooth Towards Ringsend Road
- Route G1 from Spencer Dock Towards Red Cow Luas
- Route G2 from Spencer Dock Towards Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
- Route N4 from Point Village Towards Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
Service Disruption in the East/ North East Region Tuesday 01.08.2023
Please be advised of the following service disruptions for Tueday 01.08.2023.
- 07:00 Aisling Pl to Commons Road – Cancelled.
- 07:42 Kilmoon Cross to Connolly Hospital – Cancelled.
- 08:58 Dublin to Emerald Park – Cancelled.
- 10:00 Emerald Park to South Townsend St – Cancelled.
TFI – New bus route
Route 426 will operate seven return trips from Longford Train Station from 31 July 2023
- The route will connect villages and areas such as Killashee, Clonfore Cross, Lansborough, Ballyleague, Cloonladdra, Moneen, Beechwood and Emoe Cross.
Source: Luas, Dublin Bus, Bus Éireann and TfI