Face coverings are required on Metro until further notice.
Current service schedules (until further notice) – click here for details.
Selected subway entrances to B/D Line (Red/Purple) will be closed where multiple entrances are available:
- Union Station Alameda/West Portal entrance to subway is closed, use Vignes/East Portal.
- Westlake/MacArthur Park Station North Portal/99 Cent Store entrance is closed, use south entrance.
- Vermont/Santa Monica Station Willow Brook/LACC Portal entrance is closed, use main entrance.
- Universal City/Studio City Station park & ride/Citywalk entrance is closed, use bus plaza entrance.
- Civic Center/Grand Park Station 1st Street entrance is closed, use Temple St. entrance.
- Pershing Square Station 4th NW/Angels Flight entrance is closed, use 4th Street NE entrance.
- 7th St/Metro Center Hope St./Qdoba/Dunkin entrance is closed, use Flower St. and Figueroa St. entrances.
Metro to pursue four-phase plan to restore bus and rail service.
Reduced service. Read more.
Big Blue Bus:
Face coverings required on Big Blue Bus.
Hollywood and Long Beach routes are discontinued. Union Station and Van Nuys schedules are changed. Read More.
Orange County Transportation Agency (OCTA):
OCTA continues to follow health guidance from federal, state and local agencies to keep the safety of riders and employees as the top priority, while helping stop the spread of COVID-19.
OC Bus service has been adjusted to modified Saturday service levels, with added trips on busier routes to accommodate social distancing.
OC Bus will operate modified Saturday service on the following routes: 1, 25, 26, 29, 30, 33, 35, 37, 38, 42, 43, 46, 47, 50, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 59, 60, 64, 66, 70, 71, 72, 79, 83, 89, 90, 91, 129, 143, 153, 177, 543, 862.
(The highlighted routes will operate with additional trips to allow for social distancing)
OC Bus will operate weekday service on the following routes: 76, 82, 85, 86, 87, 123, 167, 177, 178, 453, 463, 472, 473, 480.
OC Bus will operate regular Sunday service.
TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED ROUTES
53X, 57X, 64X, 150, 206, 213, 529, 560, 701, 721, 794 and iShuttle.
Long Beach Transit:
All Water Taxi services are suspended until further notice.
The UCLA Westwood Commuter Express will remain in service on a modified schedule.
Routes not in Service: Passport, 52, 81, 92, 93, 96, 102, 175, 176
45 and 46 not serving CSULB
91 not serving Atherton/Los Coyotes/Stearns
Additional bus services to Routes 21, 46, 51, 61, 94, 171, 173, 174, 191 and 192.
Metrolink temporarily operates on a reduced schedule. Read more.
Riverside Transit Agency (RTA):
RTA currently offers service on 32 local fixed routes, five CommuterLink express routes, and Dial-A-Ride. The reduced service, which mostly reflects our Sunday schedule, will remain in effect until further notice. In addition, the service change scheduled to begin May 10 has been canceled.
See the updated service changes.
You ride (healthy), we guide.
The Moovit Team