Route 37 – Cocoplum Circle Bridge detour: Effective Monday, April 5, 2021, duration unknown:
- Trips are detoured from Cocoplum Circle Bridge between SW 72 St./Sunset Dr. and LeJeune Rd.
- Northbound trips will turn left onto Granada Blvd. from SW 72 St./Sunset Dr. then turn right on Hardee Rd. and exit onto Edgewater Dr. via LeJeune Rd.
- Southbound trips will travel on Ingraham Terr./Hwy then turn right onto LeJeune Rd., turn left on Hardee Rd. and exit onto SW 72 St./Sunset Dr. via Granada Blvd.
- Due to bridge repairs.
Route 27: Effective Friday, March 26, 2021, duration unknown:
- Trips traveling eastbound on NW 211 St are detoured between NW 30 Ave and NW 28 Ct.
- Detoured to NW 210 Terr.
- Due to road construction.
Route 12, 17 & 24 – SW 31 Rd. detour: Effective from Monday, March 29, 2021, until approximately Monday, May 31, 2021:
- Northbound trips are detoured from SW 31 Rd. between the Vizcaya Metrorail station and SW 30 Rd.
- Trips will exit the Vizcaya station and turn right onto SW 1 Ave., turn left onto SW 30 Rd. & exit via SW 3 Ave (Coral Way).
- Due to road closures.
Route 24: Effective Wednesday, March 17, 2021, duration unknown:
- Detoured due to railroad track repairs at Coral Way (SW 24 St) and SW 72 Ave.
- Eastbound trips are detoured from Coral Way (SW 24 St.) between SW 72 Ave & SW 71 Ave.
- Detoured to N Waterway Dr and SW 70 Ct.
- Westbound trips detoured between SW 69 Ave & SW 72 Ave.
- Detoured to SW 22 St.
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Please be advised that on Saturday, April 24, and Sunday, April 25, all Metromover loops will be temporarily unavailable as the entire system is closed for repairs. A free bus shuttle will be provided and Metromover will reopen on Monday, April 26 at 5 a.m.Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares have resumed
- Tri-Rail’s schedule is now up to over 90% service pre-COVID. To learn more click HERE
Tri-Rail’s Commuter Connector buses are no longer in service. Passengers traveling on these routes can request a complimentary ride for a limited time by one of the following:
- Routes in Broward CountyCC-1, CC-2, CC-3, DB-1, FL-1, FL-2, FL-3, and PB-1, will be served by Uber or Yellow Cab Broward.
- Routes in Palm Beach CountyBR-1, LKW-1, and WPB-1 weekdays will be served by Palm Tran.
- Routes DB-2, SS-1, and WPB-1 weekend remain temporarily suspended.
- For more info. on Commuter Connector bus suspensions click HERE
Broward County Transit (BCT) Update
Routes 1, 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20, 28, 30, 36, 40, 50, 55 and 81
- New Schedules will be implemented starting on April 4, 2021 for these routes
- More info. can be found HERE
- BCT has suspended all fares until further notice
- Express buses now operate on 30-minute schedules.
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
Rider Alert: Routes 18, 102 University Breeze and 441 Breeze – Temporary Bus Platform at Golden Glades beginning March 1, 2019. The relocation is scheduled through April 2021.
- For further agency alerts see this LINK
Palm Tran Update
- Effective until 5/21 detour to Route 10 NB on University and Central. Bus stops not served: 1744,1731,1743
- Since September 14, Palm Tran has instituted ‘Saturday Service’ weekly
- Further info. for the COVID updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
- All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- For Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County) Update
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- The Treasure Coast Connector has several fixed routes that run through Port St. Lucie. Namely routes 1, 2, and 3 and connects to other routes along the way.
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
- All fixed-route buses are free and additional steps are being taken to make sure our drivers and passengers are safe as our area continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic
MARTY (Martin County Transit) Update
- Regular MARTY Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes and farebox collection until further notice
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit) Update
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline service is suspended until further notice
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE