- Dadeland South Parking Garage Temporary Closure:
Effective Friday, July 31, through Sunday, August 2:
- The Dadeland South Parking Garage will temporarily close due to repairs in the Datran garage.
- Surface parking will remain available.
- Dadeland South Parking Garage will reopen at 5 a.m. on Monday, August 3.
- ROUTE 136: This route is following a detour due to construction. Northbound trips are detoured from S. Dixie Hwy, between Ponce De Leon Blvd and SW 37 Ave. Buses will arrive at Douglas Road station via SW 38 Ave.
- ROUTE 42: This route is following a detour due to construction. Southbound trips are detoured from SW 40 St., between Ponce De Leon Blvd and SW 37 Ave. Buses will arrive at Douglas Road station via SW 38 Ave.
- ROUTE 32: Due to road construction, northbound trips are detoured from NW 191 St., between NW 47 Ave and NW 42 Ave, and detoured to NW 199 St. Please plan accordingly
- ROUTE 99: This route has a new trip alignment. Westbound trips will now make a right on NW 44 Ave, then turn left onto NW 207 Dr. and exit onto NW 99 St via NW 47 Ave. and will no longer travel down NW 203 Terr.
- For more MDT alerts see the agency alerts here
Broward County Transit
Reminder: BCT Service Improvements
- To help maintain social distancing, Broward County Transit will implement many changes to routes listed below
- Routes 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 18, 19, 20, 22, 28, 34, 36, 42, 48, 50, 60, 62, 72, 83, 95 Express Route 108 and 595 Express Route 114
- For more information on this service change see the agency link HERE
- For BCT alerts take a look at the alert section of the agency website
- Starting Sunday, August 16 all fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will be required to pay the fare to ride
- Fixed-route riders will enter the bus through the front doors
- Palm Tran is running Regular Service
- For more info. feel free to visit the agency website here
- Tri-Rail will remain suspended on Sunday, August 2, as the SFRTA will be in the process of reinstalling crossing gates throughout the corridor
- Tri-Rail service will resume on Monday, August 3, with its amended 26-train weekday/12-train weekend schedule in place due to the COVID pandemic
- Trains have been added at an increased schedule over the past few weeks
- For more info. on scheduling see the agency link here
MARTY (Martin County Transit)
- Regular Service continues
- For more information see the agency website here