July 17, 2020
- All transit fares will be suspended until further notice.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass holders will be suspended.
- Metrobus customers will be required to board through the vehicle’s rear entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities will continue to be made.
- Blocked seats closer to operator’s cabin to ensure social distancing
Metro Bus Updates:
- All Express Metrobus routes, listed below, have been suspended until further notice:
- 836 Express
- 175 Express
- 95 Express/Broward Blvd to Downtown
- 95 Express/Broward Blvd to Civic Center
- 95 Express/Sheridan to Downtown
- 95 Express/Sheridan to Civic Center
- Late-night service for the following routes has been suspended:
- Route 3
- Route 11
- Route 27
- Route 38
- Route 77
- Route 112
- Route 119
- Route 246
- Route 500
- Late-night riders using transit for essential trips between midnight and 5 a.m. can use the Go Nightly on-demand ride option
- Click HERE for more information
- The following Metrobus routes, which have overlapping service, have been suspended until further notice due to low ridership. Riders can use alternative routes to get to their destination:
- Route 39 overlaps with route 31
- Route 79 riders can take route 112/L
- Route 204 users can take route 104
- Route 288 riders can use route 88
Various Metrobus routes have adjusted frequencies. Please visit the agency website for more information on specific routes that may have changed 👉 here.
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
Keep in Mind, As of July 21, Freedom Tower station will be closed for renovations for approximately one year. Riders can board/exit at Park West or College North.
For more MDT transit service information click here .
Service is suspended until further notice. For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE
Have a great Weekend!