Moovit is looking for an Operations Manager to join our team.
As a member of the NEMEA Ops Team, you will lead Moovit’s efforts to create the highest quality information for public transportation services in Israel, the Middle East and Africa! You will be responsible for providing the best data and content for our customers and to develop and engage our Mooviter Community.
💥Click here and apply NOW for the Israel, Middle East & Africa Ops Manager position!💥
Want to know more?
⭐ Support and develop Moovit’s operations in the region
⭐ Responsible for customer support, community engagement, and user satisfaction
⭐ Keep on top of transit-related changes and updates in your region, making necessary fixes and changes to perfect our service
⭐ Communicate with users to improve their daily commute
- Native level Hebrew and English
- Familiar with transit networks in major cities in Israel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & G-Suite
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with startup culture
- Arabic, professional working proficiency
- BA/BS degree
- Public transit and mobility advocate
- Proactive, driven, detail-oriented individual
- Client-facing experience, preferably in customer support
- Experience with managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and able to execute projects with little supervision
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with high-level presentation skills
Apply for this position, or take a look at all the open positions HERE