MTR Fare will be reduced by 20% from July to December 2020 + Changes in service due to effect of Coronavirus
MTR Corporation announced that announced a new round of support measures to benefit all MTR passengers on 8th April. That from 1st July 2020, to 1st January 2020, MTR Fares will be reduced by 20% for 6 months, which is an enhanced discount of the current 3.30% discount. Apart from that, MTR City Savers and Monthly Pass Extra ticket users will enjoy $100 off 6months from July.
Changes from 10th April
- New World First Bus X15 will be suspended.
- All Free Airport Express Shuttle will be temporarily suspended.
- Following the suspension of Disneyland Resorts Line, MTR Feeder Bus TE13 will be serving commuters between Sunny Bay Public Transport Interchange & Disneyland Resort Public Transport Interchange
- Due to the postponement of concert events, 14 KMB, NWFB & CTB buses that serves the Hong Kong Coliseum will be suspended.
- Kowloon Green Minibus route 2, 2A, 6 & 6X will be suspended following the liquidation of the operator Chit Fai Motors Company Limited
Use Moovit to get the most accurate transit information.
You Ride, Moovit Guide