New NJ TRANSIT Rail schedules to take effect on all lines. Check all updated schedules on Moovit and use our Trip Plan to seamlessly plan your commute.
While there will be minor time changes to numerous trains on most lines, please note the following:
Morris & Essex Lines – Weekdays
- Train 300 – which currently originates from Summit at 5:08 AM – will be extended to Dover and renumbered as Train 600, departing Dover at 4:28 AM. There will be minor time adjustments at stops from Summit through Newark Broad Street.
- Trains 1002 and 6616 will now be scheduled to use Track 1 at Newark Broad Street station. Customers should check Passenger Information Displays to ensure that they use the correct track/platform to board Trains 1002 and 6616.
- Train 626 – which currently originates from Morristown at 8:49 AM – will now originate from Dover at 8:32 AM. There will be minor time adjustments at stops from Morristown through Summit.
- New Train 609 will depart Hoboken at 6:36 AM and make all stops to Dover except Mount Tabor.
- Train 6611, which currently departs New York at 7:49 AM, will now depart New York at 7:39 AM and add stops at East Orange, Highland Avenue and Mountain Station.
Montclair-Boonton Line – Weekdays
- Train 211, which currently departs Hoboken at 6:42 AM, will now depart Hoboken at 6:10 AM and make stops approximately 32 minutes earlier.
- Train 6215, which currently departs New York at 7:40 AM, will now depart New York at 7:29 AM and make stops up to 12 minutes earlier.
Pascack Valley Line – Weekdays and Weekends
- On weekdays until May 19, PVL Trains 1622, 1652, 1624, 1626, 1628, 1630, 1605, 1651, 1607, 1611, 1613, and 1617 will be replaced by buses between Spring Valley and Secaucus, and shuttle trains between Secaucus and Hoboken to support grade crossing rehabilitation work and other infrastructure improvements.
- On Saturdays and Sundays until May 21, all PVL trains will be replaced by buses between Spring Valley and Secaucus. Customers will use Main, Bergen County, and Pascack Valley Lines to travel between Secaucus and Hoboken.
- See the Agency website for details on the busing program.
Northeast Corridor/North Jersey Coast Line – Weekdays
- Train 3704, which currently departs Jersey Avenue at 6 AM, will now depart Jersey Avenue at 5:50 AM and make stops approximately 10 minutes earlier.
- Train 3239, which currently departs New York at 11:43 AM, will now depart New York at 11:23 AM and make all stops up to 20 minutes earlier.
- New Train 3241 will depart New York at 12:12 PM. It will operate express from Newark Airport to Rahway, then make all stops from Woodbridge to Long Branch.
- Train 3721, which currently departs New York at 4:01 PM, will now depart New York at 3:56 PM and make stops up to seven minutes earlier.
- On getaway days, new Train 8875 operates, combining Trains 3175 and 3961. Train 8875 departs New York at 6:36 PM, operates express from Newark Airport to Metropark, then makes all stops to Trenton.
- Stops at Newark Airport and Secaucus Station have been adjusted. Please check timetables/schedules for details.
Raritan Valley Line – Weekdays
- There will be 14 extra stops at Garwood, with trains in both directions adding the stop. Please check timetables/schedules for details.
You Ride, We Guide,
The USA Moovit Team