Merseyside Bus Diversions
The following changes are updated in the app. You can use Moovit to replan your journeys!
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected.
- Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 9 September 2019 until further notice.
- Boyes Brow (Kirkby) – Routes 14 and 133 are affected.
- Boyes Brow will be closed, at County Road and Bank Lane, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 6 months.
- Liverpool City Centre Connectivity Scheme – Routes 10B, 12, 13, 79, 79C, 79D, 464.
- Due to increased congestion in Liverpool city centre relating to the connectivity scheme, some services are diverted.
- Edge Lane (Thornton) – Route 63 is affected.
- Edge Lane will be closed, at Buckley Hill Lane, from Wednesday 30 October 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Dakota Drive (Garston) – Route 80A is affected.
- De Havilland Drive and Dakota Drive will be closed from Monday 11 November 2019 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Woolfall Heath Avenue (Huyton) – Routes 7, 9 and 46 are affected.
- Woolfall Heath Avenue will be closed (westbound only), between Seth Powell Way and Endmoor Road, from Thursday 24 October 2019 for approximately 1 month.
- Liverpool Road South (Maghull) – Routes 32, 32A, 33, 300, 310, 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728 and 741 are affected.
- Liverpool Road South will be closed, between Northway and The Crescent, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Stonebridge Lane (Croxteth) – Routes 102, 121, 898 and 899 are affected.
- Stonebridge Lane will be closed, between Storrington Avenue and East Lancashire Road, from Monday 2 December 2019 for approximately 12 days, from 2000 until 0600 each night.
- New Chester Road (New Ferry) – Routes 1, 41 and 42 are affected.
- New Chester Road will be closed, between Howson Street and Knowsley Road, from Wednesday 27 November 2019 to Wednesday 4 December 2019, between 1900 and midnight each night (except Sunday 1 December).
- Orrell Lane (Orrell Park) – Route 61/61A is affected.
- Orrell Lane will be subject to restrictions from Wednesday 20 November 2019 until further notice.
- Botanic Road (Churchtown) – Route 49 is affected.
- Botanic Road will be closed, between Bankfield Lane and Manor Road, on Friday 6 December 2019 between 1000 and 2300.
- Church Road (Rainford) – Routes 38B and 157 are affected.
- Church Road will be closed, between Mossborough Road and Whalley Avenue, on Saturday 7 December 2019 between 0700 and 1700.
- Old Mill Street is closed until Monday 16 December which is affecting the 217 service.
- Baily lane will be closed at the junction with Selsted Road from Friday 29 November 2019 until Friday 10 January 2020. This will affect the 43 and 103 services.
- There are lane closures in place on Ashton Old Road Greenside Street until Fairfield Road until Thursday 19 December. This is affecting the 7, 172, 219 and 221 services.
Greater Manchester Weekend Rail Update
- Across the weekend, Transport for Wales services between Manchester Piccadilly and Cardiff Central will see a bus replacement service operate between Cardiff Central and Bridgend.
- On Sunday, Northern cancellations are expected on the Wigan – Stalybridge line. There may also be cancellations on other lines so please check before you travel.
- Bank Street and Manor Street are closed until 20 of December which is affecting the 982 and 987 services.
- Settle Street, Great Lever, is closed from Monday 2 December until Friday 13 December. This will affect the 570 service.
- Tennyson Road is closed until Friday 20 December. This is affecting the following services: 36, 68, 521, X39.
- Manchester Road (in Shaw) will be closed at the Big Lamp junction on Sunday 8 December. This will affect the 59 and 182 services.
- Bartlemore Street (in Derker) will be closed from Thursday 19 to Monday 23 December (not including weekends) from 8am to 6pm each day and will affect the 410 and 411 services.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The following services are affected: 10 27 29 34 37 38 50 52 53 67 70 73 74 75 79 95 100.
- Moss Lane is closed from junction of Manor Road to junction of Stamford New Road until the end of 2019. This closure is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Springfield Road will be closed between the junctions of Park Road and Cecil Avenue from Saturday 7 to Sunday 8 December. This closure will be in place from 7am to 5pm and will affect the 5 and 6 services.
Source > TfGM
Source > MerseyTravel