No Parking. Plan ahead. You Ride, We Guide to Bethpage
- Plan ahead next week for overcrowding at stations
- Extra Train Service Added to Accommodate Tens of Thousands of Fans to the Newly Revamped Farmingdale Station
- Added train service will help tens of thousands of golf fans reach the newly renovated Farmingdale Station en route to the PGA Bethpage Black tournament May 13-19, 2019.
- Once fans reach Farmingdale Station, complimentary shuttle buses provided by the PGA will be available for the short ride to Bethpage State Park and the Main Spectator Entrance.
- Golf fans are encouraged to purchase Round-Trip tickets before boarding trains, as tickets bought onboard cost more.
Added Train Service Details
- Monday and Tuesday, May 13-14, 2019
- 2 extra eastbound trains
- 2 extra westbound trains
Wednesday to Friday, May 15-17, 2019
- 8 extra eastbound trains
- 10 extra westbound trains
Saturday and Sunday, May 18-19
- 13 extra eastbound trains
- 14 extra westbound trains