MTA Subway and Bus Updates:
- Beginning on June 8th, Normal weekday subway service will be available. MTA is ramping up to weekday service on most lines.
- There will continue to be no subway service from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. while the MTA disinfects trains and stations. The Staten Island Railway will continue running during this time.
- MTA will be running an enhanced bus service between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. to help get essential workers where they need to go. If bus service is not an option, essential workers can use MTA’s Essential Connector program
- See options for overnight travel
- Staten Island Railway service runs hourly.
- Normal weekday school-closed bus schedules
- Restored service on express buses
- To see more information about both the subway and bus service, see the agency link found HERE
MTA Long Island Railroad Updates:
- Beginning on June 8th, More frequent service will be available, including some weekday service to Long Island City and Hunterspoint Avenue.
- About 90% of regular weekday trains are resuming operation.
- Ticket offices at Penn Station, Jamaica Station, and Atlantic Terminal will reopen.
- For more info. see the link found HERE
MTA Metro-North Railroad Updates:
- More trains will be available during peak hours. MTA is adding trains on the Harlem, Hudson, and New Haven lines during the morning and evening rush.
- Additional service as necessary.
- There is still no available train service on the Danbury and Waterbury Branch(es) – bus service will replace both until further notice
- New Caanan Branch train service will run hourly
- See agency website here for more info
For all MTA service alerts see the agency website HERE