PATCO will reopen and increase service for the following stations starting Monday September, 14th 2020
The agency moves toward restoring normal operations as mass transit plays a vital role in economic recovery.
The service enhancements take effect 12:01 a.m. on Monday, September 14.
“As more riders return to PATCO, we will be evaluating our approach and strategies relating to every aspect of how our service is delivered,” said John D. Rink, PATCO General Manager. “Our goal now is to ensure our service provides enough capacity so that there is enough room on platforms and trains to facilitate appropriate social distancing.”
All stations will be open 24 hours a day with the exception of 9/10th & Locust Street station which closes daily between 12:07 a.m. and 4:20 a.m.
⛔The Ashland, Westmont, City Hall and 12/13th & Locust Street Stations were temporarily closed since March 28 as part of the agency’s COVID-19 response. During the closures, work continued to progress on the elevator installation project and the elevator at Ashland Station has been completed and placed in service.
Weekday train service will be increased to every 5 to 10 minutes during rush hour periods. Weekend departures increase with trains running every 20 minutes on Saturdays and 30 minutes on Sundays.
🧼COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS CONTINUE
PATCO’s pandemic-response measures remain in effect, such as frequent cleanings and requiring all customers wear face coverings while in stations, on platforms and onboard trains. Signs are posted throughout the transit line to promote the face social distancing when traveling PATCO. In addition, hand sanitizer dispensers are available in all stations near the fare gates.
Regional Rail Service Update
West Trenton Line Effective Sunday, September 6, 2020
- During Weekday construction hour, ALL trains from West Trenton will depart scheduled station stops 27-33 minutes LATER.
- At all other times, Weekday trains departing Fern Rock Transportation Center will depart 2 minutes EARLIER.
- Train Number 6365 will continue to depart from Fern Rock at 8:15 a.m
COVID-19 Travel Reminders
- A mask or face covering must be worn when waiting at a station and on board the train
- Please practice social distancing and observe seat separation
- SEPTA Key is a convenient, contactless way to pay for your trip
The Moovit Team