MTA New York City buses and subways will be running on Saturday schedules.
Most buses are on a Saturday schedule.
Staten Island Railway- Sunday schedule.
Staten Island Buses- Modified weekday schedule.
Subway service details
Major service changes due to planned work on the 1, 4, 7, E, and L are scheduled through Monday, February 17, and may affect your trip.
Saturday Schedule Reminders for Subways
- 5 service will run between Bowling Green, Manhattan and Dyre Av, the Bronx, day/evening.
- 5 and D trains will run local in the Bronx.
- Use local 6 and 7 service instead of 6 and 7 express service.
- Use A, C, D, or Q trains instead of B trains.
- Use J local service instead of J/Z skip-stop service.
- M trains will run between Metropolitan Av, Queens and 96 St, Manhattan, day/evening.
- Use N, Q, or R service instead of W trains.
Buses in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens will run on a Saturday schedule. That means generally reduced service, as well as some lines running which don’t run on weekdays. Each regular bus schedule includes information about Saturday service. A special QM20 service will run between Queens and Manhattan.
For President’s Day transit service details, click here.
For all MTA service alerts, click here.
You Ride. We Guide.