Seattle is hosting the 2023 Major League Baseball All-Star Week, July 7 – 11!
Go to the games and events using public transit and save the hassle of parking, use Moovit’s trip planner.
In order to celebrate, King County Metro, Sound Transit, Kitsap Transit and the Seattle Department of Transportation STreetcare are offering FREE fares on Monday, July 10, and Tuesday, July 11!
Agencies are also offering added service for MLB events:
- King Country Metro: The fare-free days will run during regular service hours (3 a.m. to 3 a.m. for Metro, 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. for Link light rail, and 4:40 a.m. to 9:40 p.m. for the Kitsap Fast Ferry) to help fans get to the Home Run Derby (July 10) and the MLB All-Star Game (July 11)
- Sound Transit Link light rail will run regular service hours, with additional trains running to accommodate fans attending the Home Run Derby and the All-Star Game. Link will run every eight minutes all day on July 8, 10, and 11. Special Sounder game train service will be available on July 10 for the Home Run Derby and on July 11 for the All-Star Game.
- Seattle Streetcars will operate fare-free during the two events.
- Kitsap Transit buses and the Kitsap Fast Ferry service will be fare-free. The Kitsap Fast Ferry docks at Pier 50.
- Pierce Transit, Community Transit, and the Seattle Center Monorail will continue to charge regular fares on July 10 and 11.
You Ride, We Guide,
The USA Moovit Team