💡 Septa wants to hear what you think! 💡
Take the Septa Covid Survey here 🗳️ English | Spanish | Chinese
🆕 Did you miss out on last week’s updates? 🆕
Don’t worry: we’ve got you covered, keep reading for up to date schedule changes 👇
November Transit Schedule Change
Sunday, November 15/Monday, November 16
– SEPTA is currently operating a modified Summer Schedule. The November schedule change will represent a modified Spring Schedule with school service added for both parochial and public schools and service frequency modifications to reflect changing ridership levels.
– Service on routes currently operating 15-15-5 (15 minutes or less, 15 hours a day, 5 days per week Monday-Friday) will be maintained within these guidelines.
– Change Highlights:
- Broad Street Line Express Service will operate before 10:00 a.m. and after 2:00 p.m.
- Between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., Broad Street Line Local service will operate every 7 minutes offering a comparable level of frequency for midday and evening travel.
- Owl Bus Service will resume operating 7 days a week on the Market Frankford and Broad Street Lines between the hours of 12:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.
*** All Night Weekend Train Service will be suspended to allow for concentrated station and vehicle cleaning.
*** This change reflects restrictions on late night and event activities across the City due to COVID-19 regulations and current ridership patterns
*** Owl Bus service on Friday and Saturday evening will serve designated Bus stops adjacent to all Market Frankford and Broad Street Line Stations
*** Essential workers will continue to be served for weekend, late night travel by Owl Bus service.
Regional Rail Service Update
Regional Rail Select Schedule Changes – Select Lines
Monday, November 2, 2020
Select changes to schedules on Regional Rail Lines serving Penn Medicine Station will enhance early morning and evening travel to Center City and University City destinations, as noted below. Additionally, midday, weekday schedule changes will go into effect on the West Trenton line to support on-going track improvement work. All these changes are effective Monday, November 2. All other schedules will continue following the August 16, 2020 timetable (Airport Line effective date September 15); Chestnut Hill West and Cynwyd Line remain suspended. Updated November timetables will be posted on septa.org. Additional Regional Rail schedule changes are planned for early 2021.
|Line||Service Changes||Service Changes|
|MEDIA/ELWYN LINE||Service Towards Elwyn|
|MANYUNK/NORRISTOWN LINE||Service Towards Center City||Service Towards Norristown|
|WILMINGTON LINE||Service Towards Center City||–|
|LANSDALE/DOYLESTOWN LINE||Service Towards Doylestown||–|
|WEST TRENTON LINE||Service Towards Center City|
Inbound midday, weekday train service departing from West Trenton will be adjusted to depart 14 minutes EARLIER than the current timetable due to the on-going state of good repair track rehabilitation project
PATCO Track work schedule changes (Full schedule HERE)
The Moovit Team