COVID safety guidelines
😷 To ensure there is sufficient space for customers to exercise social distancing, the maximum number of riders per vehicle is limited as follows:
- Bus: 40 ft. maximum 20 customers
- Articulated maximum 30 customers
- Routes 204, 310, 311, LUCY Gold/LUCY Green maximum 10 customers
- Trolley: maximum 25 customers
- Norristown High Speed Line: maximum 30 customers⚠️ 🗺️ Click HERE to view SEPTA’s modified COVID Transit Map including all routes that are opened and operating.
(For more of SEPTA’s COVID updates tap HERE)
⚠️Broad Street and Market Frankford Lines – TEMPORARY CLOSURES
SNYDER, 11TH ST & SOMERSET STATIONS
BEGINNING AT 10:00 P.M., FRIDAY, JULY 31 AND CONTINUING THROUGH 5:00 A.M., MONDAY AUGUST 3, 2020
While this work takes place, please use the following alternate stations for travel:
SNYDER STATION (BROAD ST)
TASKER-MORRIS OR OREGON STATIONS
11TH ST (MARKET FRANKFORD)
8TH OR 13TH STREET STATIONS
SOMERSET STATION (MARKET FRANKFORD)
ALLEGHENY OR HUNTINGDON STATIONS
5TH ST/INDEPENDENCE HALL & SUSQUEHANNA-DAUPHIN STATIONS
BEGINNING AT 5:00 A.M., MONDAY AUGUST 3, 2020
This 2020 LANSDOWNE TRACK RENEWAL PROJECT construction will take on Lansdowne Avenue from 54th Street to 63rd Street from June 15 – September 5.
During this time, buses will be substituted for the Route 10 trolley, with detours throughout the project.