Service Increase will begin on August 16
- Metro, which has been operating at historic lows because of the coronavirus pandemic, will add more cars to service Aug. 16
- For more information please see the WMATA agency website here
Bus Stop Relocation affecting Line 4B
- The southbound bus stop towards Seven Corners on N. Pershing Dr at N. Garfield St (stop ID #6000492) will be temporarily relocated due to an Arlington County project.
- Customers may board/exit buses at a relocated bus stop location 100 feet south of N. Pershing Dr at N. Garfield St.
- For more info. HERE
Until August 14, 2020
Stations closed: Medical Center and Bethesda
Free shuttle buses replace trains between Grosvenor-Strathmore and Friendship Heights stations, with stop at Medical Center and Bethesda stations.
- The Camden Line may be operating on a slight delay of about 10-15 minutes throughout its early morning trips – please plan accordingly
- For more information on this alert and others please see the agency alerts here