In effect through Monday, September 30th:
U.N. General Assembly in Session
Expect significant bus service delays in and out of Manhattan due to frozen security zones.
- Expect delays to be severe on:
M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M15, M15 SBS, M31, M34 SBS, M34A SBS, M42, M50, M57, M66, M72, M79 SBS, M86 SBS, M96, M98, M101, M102, M103, Q32, Q60, Q101, BxM1, BxM2, BxM3, BxM4, BxM6, BxM7, BxM8, BxM9, BxM10, BxM11, BxM18, QM1, QM2, QM3, QM4, QM5, QM6, QM7, QM8, QM10, QM11, QM12, QM15, QM16, QM17, QM18, QM20, QM21, QM24, QM25, QM31, QM32, QM34, QM35, QM36, QM40, QM42, QM44, BM1, BM2, BM3, BM4, BM5, X63, X64, X68, SIM3, SIM1c, SIM3c, SIM4c, SIM6, SIM8/8x, SIM10, SIM11, SIM22, SIM25, SIM26, SIM30, SIM31, SIM33c
Saturday, September 28th:
Global Citizen Festival (click here for more information about the Festival)
Starts at 4 PM
Gates open at 2 PM
Location: Central Park (Great Lawn)
Enter at 72 St/Central Park West and 72 St/5 Av
ADA entrance is located on 84 St/5Av
- Downtown 1 trains will skip 86 St, 79 St, 66 St, 59 St, and 50 St while we make electrical improvements – use an uptown 1 to complete your trip. Transfer at Times Sq-42 St, 72 St, or 96 St.
- 5 trains will not run between E 180 St and Bowling Green while track maintenance work is in progress – take the 2 and/or 4.
- Although subject to reroute, the following buses serve the event area*: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M10, M66, M72, M79 SBS, M86 SBS, Q32, BxM1, BxM2, BxM3, BxM4, BxM6, BxM7, BxM8, BxM9, BxM10, BxM11, SIM3c, SIM4c, SIM33c
Sunday, September 29th:
New York Road Runners 2019 Bronx 10 Mile (Click here for the course map, and here for more information about the run)
Starts at 8 AM
- Manhattan-bound trains will skip Mosholu Pkwy to perform track maintenance. Use a Woodlawn-bound 4 to complete your trip – transfer at Bedford Pk Blvd or Woodlawn.
- Although subject to reroute, the following buses serve the race area:
Bx1, Bx2, Bx6, Bx6 SBS, Bx9, Bx10, Bx11, Bx12, Bx12 SBS, Bx13, Bx16, Bx18, Bx22, Bx26, Bx28, Bx30, Bx32, Bx34, Bx35, Bx36, Bx38, Bx40, Bx42, BxM4
Click here for all MTA service updates.
You Ride. We Guide.