How to get 2016 April Fair by public transport
• Line E0, Special Prado-Feria
From Monday April 11 at 18.00 until the end of the fireworks on Sunday 17 April.
Terminal del Prado at José María Osborne street.
Terminal close to the Main Door Fair (“Portada”), between the Antonio Bienvenida and Remeros de Sevilla streets.
• Line EC, Special Charco de la Pava- Feria (Free)
From Sunday (April 10) from 12:00 to 01:00 hours.
From 18:00 hours on Monday Fair until 02:00 am on Monday, April 18, uninterruptedly.
• C1 (Special C1) and 5 (transversal line)
On Monday April 11th, from 18:00 am to 7:00 am on Tuesday morning.
From Tuesday 12th to Saturday 16th, from 12:00 pm until 7:00 am the following day.
On Sunday April 17th, from 12:00 pm until 2:30 am on Monday, 18 April.
• C2 (Special C2), 6 (transversal line) and 41 (radial line)
Saturday and Sunday (April 9-10), from 12:00 to 24:00.
On Monday (April 11th), from 18:00 hours until 2:30 pm on Monday, April 18th.
• Lines 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 20, 27 y 52
Monday to Friday, except Wednesday, from terminals in the Prado from 22:00.
Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, terminals at the Prado from 19:00.
• Lines 21 y 37
Each day in the Prado stop from 24:00 until 6:00 am the following day, except holidays (Wednesday and Sunday) until 7:00 pm.
• Metrocentro will have usual operating hours and course.
• In operation since opening service Monday, April 11 until Sunday closing service on April 17.