You Ride, We Guide to All of the Celebrations
Although this weekend marks the end of March break, there are two things to look forward to: First, St. Patrick’s Day is on Sunday. And second, spring officially arrives in less than a week — at 5:58 p.m. on March 20.
- Plan your trip in Moovit!
- Here are the top things to do in Toronto this weekend.
TTC Metro Service Changes this Weekend
Partial Line 1 closure
- Subways won’t be running on Line 1 between St. George and King stations on Saturday and Sunday
- Shuttle buses will be running and Wheel-Trans service will be available.
- For those who require an elevator, riders should exit at Queen Station.
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day and so is the TTC
- Revelers can enjoy free service on the 501 Queen or 504 King streetcars from 4 p.m. Sunday to 2:30 a.m. Monday.
So leave the car at home and get home safely. Please remember to drink responsibly.