Line 1: St Andrew to Bloor-Yonge nightly early closures April 24 to 25
- Subway service on Line 1 between St Andrew and Bloor-Yonge stations will end at 11 p.m. each night
- due to installation of the new Automatic Train Control signalling system
- Service will resume by 6 a.m. each following morning
- Shuttle buses will operate. Wheel-Trans service will be available for customers requiring accessible service within the closure area
- Wellesley Station will be closed. All other stations will be open for the sale of fares and connections to surface routes.