– Continuing until further notice, due to COVID-19 student and essential employee campus restriction, LocalLink 70 northbound, Annapolis to Baltimore, and southbound, Baltimore to Annapolis, buses are not to travel through the AACC Arnold campus, until further notice.
- Affected Route(s) : 70: PATAPSCO STATION – ANNAPOLISNorthbound: Via the regular route northbound on Ritchie Highway to West Campus Drive, then:
Straight on Ritchie Highway through College Parkway, then via the regular route.Southbound: Via the regular route southbound on Ritchie Highway to College Parkway, then:
Straight on Ritchie Highway through West Campus Drive, then via the regular route.
For further information on this detour see the link found HERE
– Penn Line Train 452 is operating with a 15 – 20-minute delay due to mechanical issues. This delay is expected to be in place until about 12:15 PM on April 23, 2020.
- Affected Route(s) : MARC: BRUNSWICK – WASHINGTON
As a reminder, all MTA MDOT passengers using public transit including Local and CityLink Bus, Light RailLink, Metro SubwayLink, Commuter Bus, MARC Train, and Mobility/paratransit service are REQUIRED to wear face coverings as stated by the agency.
For further service alert information please see the link found HERE
COVID-19 Mon-Fri Service
5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Trains every 15 minutes
- Blue Line Trains every 20 minutes
- Green Line Trains every 20 minutes
- Orange Line Trains every 20 minutes
- Silver Line Trains every 20 minutes
- Yellow Line Trains every 20 minutes
COVID-19 Sat-Sun Service
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Trains every 20 minutes
- Trains every 30 minutes
- Green Trains every 30 minutes
- Silver Line Trains every 30 minutes
- Trains every 30 minutes
- Trains every 36 minutes
- Orange Line trains will single track between Vienna and East Falls Church.
- West Falls Church station will be closed.
- Free shuttle service via MetroAccess vans will be provided between Dunn Loring and West Falls Church.
19 of Metro’s 91 rail stations are closed until further notice.
Covid-19 Mon-Fri Service
5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Covid-19 Sat-Sun Service
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Hours: First bus times vary by route. Bus service will continue until 11 p.m. Last buses depart starting points at or before 11 p.m.
Service: Mon-Fri: Buses arrive on a Sunday schedule unless otherwise noted. Sat-Sun: Buses arrive every 30 minutes unless otherwise noted.
Boarding Change: All customers should enter and exit the bus at the REAR DOOR, except individuals using mobility devices or require bus kneeling. Fares are waived during this time.
For further information on WMATA service status please see the link found HERE