There will be no subway service on Line 1 Yonge-University between Lawrence and St Clair stations on November 24 and 25 due to Metrolinx’s Eglinton Crosstown LRT work at Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue.
- Frequent shuttle buses will run along Yonge Street, stopping at each station along the route.
- At Lawrence, Eglinton and Davisville stations, users can get on and off shuttle buses on Yonge Street.
- At St Clair Station, customers board inside the bus bay and exit on St Clair Avenue East, outside the station.
- The TTC recommends customers use the 97 Yonge bus, in addition to the University side of Line 1, as alternatives during the closure.]
- Wheel-Trans buses will also operate between Lawrence and St Clair stations upon request.
- Riders can speak with any TTC staff member to request the service.
- As Lawrence Station is not yet accessible, customers traveling southbound on Line 1 towards Lawrence Station who require an elevator should exit the train at York Mills Station and speak to any TTC staff member to request the Wheel-Trans bus.