Express Bus Service operating as local service
Express service is currently suspended on most routes, except for the 900 Airport Express and 927 Highway 27 Express.
- You may continue to see buses operating with express route numbers on the destination sign.
- These buses are supplementing local service and will serve all stops.
- This is a technical consequence of unscheduled service adjustments as TTC continues to respond to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
- The destination signs are tied to the route/run the operator signs on with.
- This will be addressed at the beginning of May when TTC makes the regular scheduled changes to some of its service.
63 Ossington Detour
- 63 Ossington will divert southbound via Ossington Ave, Queen St W, Strachan Ave, East Liberty St, Atlantic Ave, King St W, and northbound via King St W, Strachan Ave, Queen St W, Ossington Ave due to scheduled track repair.
504 A&B +304 King Streetcar Detour(s)
- 504A 304 King Streetcars will divert westbound via King St W, Spadina Ave, Queen St W, Roncesvalles Ave due to scheduled track repairs. Shuttle buses will run between John St and Dundas West Station.
- 504B King Streetcars will divert eastbound via Dufferin St, Queen St W, Spadina Ave, King St W due to scheduled track repairs. Shuttle buses will run between John St and Dundas West Station.
For further Service Alerts and TTC Changes see the link found HERE