Dear passengers, we’ve collected this week’s transportation updates for you.
🚉🛤️ Urban Train Car- in order to deal with crowdedness on trains, starting this week Israel Railway is operating special train cars on Binyamina-Rehovot/Ashkelon line that are designated for standing.
☀️🌊 Kiryat Ono and Ganei Tikva join other municipalities that operate public transportation on Saturdays, and starting this weekend you can take the bus to the beach. Reservations are required and can be made in Nua Tanua Website.
⚠️🕳️ Due to a sinkhole in Jabotinsky-Ben Gurion junction in Bnei Brak and Ramat Gan, there are changes in public transportation until further notice.
Egged- Lines 316, 146, 402 turn left to Sheshet HaYamim, right to HaRav Abuhazita, right to Jabotinsky, left to Rabi Akiva and then back to regular route.
Lines 921, 561 turn left to Ben Gurion, right to Sheshet HaYamim, right to Mivza Kadesh and Abuhazira, left to Jabotinsky and then back to regular route.
Dan- all lines from Tel Aviv to Petach Tikva are rerouted, except for 53 that turns right to Ben Gurion instead of turning left.
Metropoline- for lines 504, 567 the following stations are canceled: Jabotinsky/Rabi Akiva (22980) and Jabotinsky/Eben Ezra (21370).
Kavim- changes to routes and timetables for lines to HaShmonaim expected.
🎶🎤 For those attending the Bon Jovi concert tonight, Israel Railways will be operating additional trains for your convenience:
- From Tel Aviv University to Tel Aviv Haganah
- From Tel Aviv University to Ashkelon
- From Tel Aviv University to Naharia
- From Tel Aviv University to Ra’anana West
- From Tel Aviv University to Modiin Mercaz
In addition, stops were added on the following trains:
- The train departing from Savidor Center at 23:07 to Beer Sheva Central Station will begin its journey at Tel Aviv University at 23:04.
- A train will be operated from the Raanana West station (23:13) to Be’er Sheva Central Bus Station. The train will stop at Tel Aviv University station at 23:51 and continue to the stations: Tel Aviv Savidor Center, Tel Aviv Shalom, Tel Aviv Haganah, Holon Junction, Holon Wolfson, Bat Yam Yoseftal, Bat Yam Komemiyut, Rishon Lezion Moshe Dayan, Yavne West, Ashdod Ad Halom, Ashkelon, Sderot, Netivot, Ofakim, Beer Sheva North and Beer Sheva Center.
- The train departing from Beer Sheva Central Station at 21:53 that ends at the Savidor Central Bus Station will continue until Nahariya Station at 23:20 and stop at the stations: Tel Aviv University, Herzliya, Beit Yehoshua, Netanya Sapir, Netanya, Hadera West, Caesarea Pardes Hanna, Binyamina, Haifa Carmel Beach, Haifa Bat Galim, Haifa The Shmona Center, Merkazit Hamifrats, Kiryat Haim, Kiryat Motzkin, Akko and Nahariya.
Moovit team 🌈🦄