Here are the changes this weekend:
1) Post-COVID19 Circuit Breaker Period – Changes to public transport services
We had entered Post-Covid19 Circuit Breaker Period since 2 June 2020. As a result, 18 routes from Franchised Bus Service, Express Bus Services, Night Buses and Chinatown Direct Bus Service that are catered for recreational demand will continue to be suspended. More details on the suspension can be found here.
2) Additional Bus Stops at Gambas Avenue for Services 965 & 969
From 3 October (Sunday) onward, Services from Tower Transit route 965 (Includes 965A & 965T) and 969 will be calling at 2 additional stops on Gambas Avenue. Here’s the details
- Stop 58581 – Bef Gambas Cres: 965, 965A, 965T, & 969
- Stop 58589 – Opp Gambas Cres: 965 & 969
3) National Recovery Plan in Malaysia
The land border between Malaysia and Singapore on the Johor Causeway had officially reopened despite the National Recovery Plan announced in Malaysia. However, travellers are required to obtain My Travel Pass Reciprocal Green Lane* / Periodic Commuting Arrangement before proceeding their journey toward Malaysia. More information on My Travel Pass and its requirements can be obtained via the Malaysian Immigration Department’s microsite.
*RGL arrangement has been temporarily suspended from 1st February 2021.