Metro Service Updates:
Metro Blue Line:
Metro is providing three levels of bus shuttle service to replace Blue Line service during this closure.
The three options include:
– Local Shuttle (864): stops at all stations that are out of service.
– Select Shuttle (863): provides faster service between Compton, Metro Green Line at Harbor Fwy Station, Manchester-Firestone, Slauson, and 7th St/Metro Center.
– Express Shuttle (860): stops at some stations that are out of service and takes you from one end of the Blue Line to the other.
Metro Expo Line:
- Upcoming – Expo Line: Sat June 22 through August 2019, train service suspended between 7th Street/Metro Center and LATTC/Ortho Institute. Bus shuttle service available.
Metro is providing bus shuttle service to replace Expo Line service during this closure.
-Local Shuttle (856): Stops at 7th St/Metro Center, Pico, and LATTC/Ortho Institute Stations.
Metro Red Line
- Upcoming – Red Line notice: Fri Jun 14 and Sat Jun 15 from 09:00 PM to end of service, trains shares 1 track between Hollywood / Western and Vermont / Santa Monica due to maintenance
You ride, we guide.