Moovit is updating our transport data in order to provide you with accurate information on all service changes so that you can use Moovit to plan your journey.
Transport across London will operate a reduced service. The following service changes apply:
Due to the coronavirus, the following service changes will be in place until further notice:
- No Waterloo & City line service
- No Night Tube or Night Overground service
Weekend Transport Update:
- Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 October, no service between Edgware Road and Aldgate (via Victoria)
- Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 October, no service between Earls Court and Upminster. Replacement buses operate.
- Sunday 11 October, no service between Turnham Green and Richmond.
Hammersmith & City Line
- Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 October, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking.
Sunday 11 October, no service Stratford – Canary Wharf. No replacement buses will operate.
On Sunday 11 October there is no service at All Saints DLR station, Langdon Park Station, Bow Church Station, Pudding Mill Lane DLR station, and Devons Road due to planned engineering work.
Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 October, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Canada Water and Clapham Junction, also between New Cross Gate and West Croydon (via Crystal Palace) on Sunday only.
Sunday 11 October, no service between Richmond and South Acton. Replacement buses operate between Richmond and Acton Central.
Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 October, no service between Gospel Oak and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Gospel Oak and Seven Sisters (for South Tottenham), and between Walthamstow Central and Barking.
Sunday 11 October, between 0900 and 2230, no service between Paddington and Ealing Broadway. Acton Main Line station is closed.
From 22:00 Saturday 10 until 10:00 Sunday 11 October, no service between Reeves Corner and Beckenham Junction/Elmers End and New Addington.