Changes to KMB Route
- 8th March：
- KMB Service 11X extended to On Tai (North) Chi Tai House:
- From On Tai (North): via On Yan Street, On Sau Road, Po Lam Road, Sau Mau Ping Road, Hiu Kwong Street, Sau Mau Ping (Upper) Bus Terminus and then proceed to its existing alignment;
- Toward On Tai (North): via Hiu Kwong Street while skipping Sau Mau Ping Bus Terminus, and proceed to Sau Mau Ping Road, Po Lam Road, On Sau Road, On Chui Street, On Yang Street toward its new terminus;
- First bus from On Tai (North) will be adjusted to 05:30.
- KMB 73P: additional trip on weekday from Nina Tower Terminus to Tai Mei Tuk Terminus at 17:50.
- KMB 261: First bus from Sam Shing Terminus & Cheung Wah Terminus will be brought earlier at 05:30 & 05:50 respectively.
Reminder: Face coverings of mouth and nose are required whenever you’re onboard public transport services and whenever you’re at public transport stops or MTR stations.
Use Moovit to get the most accurate transit information.
You Ride, Moovit Guide