New Territories GMB Sectional Fare Adjustment & Other Public Transport Changes
- 28 June：
- New Territories GMB 806A&806B will adjust sectional fares to the following:
|Route||Section||New Sectional Fare|
(Wong Nai Tau–Wan Tau Tong)
|Toward Wan Tau Tong||Science Park Rd to Wan Tau Tong||$9.50|
|Toward Wong Nai Tau||Wan Tau Tong to Science Park Rd
Ravana Garden to Wong Nai Tau
(Shek Mun–Wan Tau Tong)
|Toward Wan Tau Tong||Shek Mun to Heng Fai Street
Science Park Rd to Wan Tau Tong
|Toward Shek Mun||Wan Tau Tong to Science Park Rd
Heng Fai Street to Shek Mun
Note: Full journey fare of 806A & 806B remain unchanged at $11.8
- 29 June：
- KMB 272A will extend its service hour. New operation hours is from 06:00 to 23:30.
- Hong Kong Island GMB 37 will reduce it’s operation hours to:
- Mondays to Fridays 07:00 to 19:00；
- Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays 09:00 to 19:00。
- 30 June：
- LWB S65 will commerce its service. Serving circular route between Mun Tung Estate, Tung Chung & HKIA Terminal 1.
- All services of Airport Express Complimentary Shuttle Bus will be withdrawn permanently as a result of low utilization following the Covid-19 pandemic. Services had been suspended since 10th April.
Use Moovit to get the most accurate transit information.
You Ride, Moovit Guide