More than 10 Resident Bus Service Adjusted or Suspended + KMB Resuming Peak Hour Frequencies on selected routes
- 30 April：
- Discovery Bay Bus DB02R & DB02A will combine its operation during day time while reducing its frequency to every hour：
- Toward Airport: Service will turn right into Siena Avenue toward DB North Plaza after DB International School, then it will continue service along the route of DB02A;
- Toward Discovery Bay: Upon passing Discovery Bay Tunnel, service will continue along the route of DB03P toward DB North Plaza, and then along Siena Avenue on its original route, skipping Auberge Discovery Bay Hotel;
- All trip will terminate at DB Plaza Bus Terminal, and not Discovery Bay Marina Drive.
- Park Island Transport Company will adjust its services as below:
- Only Octopus Card payment on NR330, NR332 & NR334. Cash will not be accepted;
- NR338 will be suspended.
- Other services changes
- NR334 will be suspended。
- KMB is returning peak hour frequencies on selected high impact routes.
- Due to cancellation of Bn Scrambling Competition, Cross Harbour Route 104R will not run in early hour of the day, while CTB’s N8X & N90, Cross Harbour Route N182, N368 & N619 will not call at Central Pier 5.
Use Moovit to get the most accurate transit information.
You Ride, Moovit Guide