Have you noticed some bus routes are different? Find out what happened below 👇
KMB Route 235M from Kwai Fong Station Bus Terminus advance the first departure from 06:05 to 05:50.
KMB Route 3C extend the service hour. The last bus from China Ferry will be 00:40.
KMB adjust services around Ping Yan Court & Tin Shui Wai Station:
- Departure from Tin Shui Wai Station Bus Terminus, via Ping Ha Road, Tin Yiu Road, Tin Yiu Bus Terminus, and then resume to original route;
- Additional Bus Stops: Tin Shui Wai Station & Tin Shing Court
269C Special Trips:
- Departure form Tin Tsz Estate, when arriving Tin Tsz Road, via Ping Ha Road, Hung Tin Road and then resume original route;
- Additional Bus Stop: Tin Shui Wai Station
- Bus Stop Cancelled: Tin Yau Court
- More departures: Mondays to Fridays 7:15AM, 7:25AM, 7:35AM
NWFB launch new cross-harbor route 682D.
It will depart from Shek Mun Est to Chai Wan(E) at 07:35 on Monday to Friday.
All changes have been updated in Moovit app!
You Ride, Moovit Guide
How to Plan a Trip from A to B
Check Nearby Stations & Arrival Times of Upcoming Lines
How to Check the Status of A Line