This Week In a Glance
The following are the significant changes to our public transport services for this coming week so you can plan ahead for your commute like a PRO!
1. Changes to LRT Ampang & Sri Petaling Line due to Civil Structure Failure near Bandaraya Station
Due to a crack in the pillar supporting the track viaduct in between Masjid Jamek & Bandaraya was found on 27 January 2023, all services on the LRT Ampang Line & LRT Sri Petaling Line will be running on the following arrangement
- Services from Ampang & Sri Petaling will terminate at Hang Tuah
- Services from Sentul Timur will terminate at Bandaraya with a frequency of 6 minutes during peak hours and 8 minutes during non-peak hours. Weekends will be running with an 8-minute frequency.
- Shuttle service serving Hang Tuah, Plaza Rakyat, & Masjid Jamek will run to connect passengers between these stations
- Free Rail Replacement Bus available for the following sectors
- LRT 10: Rail Replacement bus between Masjid Jamek & Bandaraya with a 10-minute frequency. More departures may be added depending on number of passengers.
- LRT 11, LRT14, and LRT14 Rail Replacement Bus had been withdrawn.
2. Special Free Shuttle Service T851 Reactivated
In conjunction with the Parliamentary 2nd Session of 2023 from 22nd May to 27th June, the Special Free Shuttle T851 from KL Sentral to Parliament via Taman Botani will be reactivated. The service runs every weekday from 22nd May 2023 to 27th June 2023, excluding national holidays.
3. New Weekdays Service T513
From 6th June onward, a trial service will be introduced to serve between MRT Putrajaya Station and Ministry of Transport Complex with 4 departures every weekday. The service will run at 8.00am, 8.30am, 4.45pm, and 5.15pm. This service will be on trial service until 5th September 2023.
For station-specific service information, do check it out in the Moovit App.
You ride, Moovit guides!