The TTC has established a plan to ensure bus, streetcar, subway and Wheel-Trans service is maintained in the event of a significant snow storm. Significant weather includes:
- Heavy, rapid snowfall, 15 cm within 12 hours
- Heavy snowfall with blowing snow, 15 cm within 24 hours
- Heavy freezing rain, 5 mm, with high winds, 50 kph
- Heavy freezing rain, 5 mm, with large snow accumulation, 30 cm
- Blowing snow with large snow accumulation, 30 cm
Check TTC service advisories to see if your route is affected.
You Ride. We Guide.