What do you need to know?
- Haight-Ashbury Street Fair, Sunday Streets in Golden Gate Park, and;
- Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon on Sunday
Haight-Ashbury Street Fair
When: Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Upper Haight Street
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the “Summer of Love” where it all began at the Haight-Ashbury Street Fair.
How to Get There on Muni: The 6 Haight/Parnassus, 7 Haight/Noriega, 33 Ashbury/18th St., 37 Corbett and 43 Masonic routes will take you close to the event.
Muni Service Notes: The N Owl, 7, 33, 37, and 43 will have reroutes and the 6 may see delays due to increased ridership.
Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Golden Gate Park and
- This month’s Sunday Streets route is the longest — and perhaps most scenic — of the year, winding through John F. Kennedy Drive in Golden Gate Park and along the Great Highway between Lincoln Way and Sloat Boulevard.
How to Get There on Muni: The L Taraval and N Judah lines and the 5 Fulton, 5R Fulton Rapid, 7 Haight/Noriega, 18 46th Ave., 23 Monterey, 28 19th Ave., 29 Sunset and 48 Quintara/24th St. routes will take you close to the event.
Muni Service Note: The 18 will be rerouted, and the other lines listed may see delays due to increased ridership.
Reminder: J Church Stop Changes at Balboa Park
- Due to construction for the Balboa Park Station Area and Plaza Improvement Project, the J Church Line will continue to serve alternate stops on San Jose Avenue until the fall.
Check Moovit for all your SFMTA updates. We will get you where you need to go smoothly.