- All transit fares are suspended until further notice.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass holders are suspended until further notice.
- Metrobus customers will be required to board through the vehicle’s rear entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities will continue to be made.
- Blocked seats closer to operator’s cabin to ensure social distancing
- Now until Wed. Sept. 30, this route is following a slight detour between NW 20 St. and NW 14 St. Route is detoured from NW 22 Ave to NW 27 Ave. This is due to bridge repairs.
ROUTES 2 & 246 NIGHT OWL
- Trips are detoured from NW 14 St. between NW 3rd Ave & NW 1st Place. Southbound trips are detoured to NW 10 St., while northbound trips are detoured to NW 11 St. This is due to road work.
For more MDT updates & alerts see the agency Twitter page HERE
Tri-Rail’s schedule now includes 35-weekday trains and 18 weekend/holiday trains as of Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
Please note that Fares will be reinstated starting October 1, 2020.
For more agency information & details regarding schedules as well as fares see the agency website HERE
Broward County Transit
For agency alerts & updates see the link found HERE
For agency alerts see the link found HERE
Additional agency information & updates in the Miami & South Florida area is available through think link HERE