Miami Dade Transit (MDT)
- Various Metrobus routes have adjusted frequencies. Please visit the agency service updates website for more information on specific routes that may have changed
- All transit fares are suspended until further notice.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass holders will be suspended.
- Metrobus customers will be required to board through the vehicle’s rear entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities will continue to be made.
- Blocked seats closer to operator’s cabin to ensure social distancing
- As of 9/28, a new bus stop was added to this route at NW 186 St at Wentworth Drive. This new stop does not affect the route schedule.
For up-to-the-minute alerts check the agency Twitter HERE
Broward County Transit
- BCT fares are still suspended until further notice
- Routes 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 22, 31, 40, 50, 60, 81, Fort Lauderdale – Until Further Notice
- Due to construction at the West Regional Terminal, bus stops for Routes 81, 88, and Davie Community Shuttle will be relocated to Courthouse Road on the south side of the terminal Until Friday, October 30, 2020
- For more information on these alerts & more see the agency website HERE
- Schedules have changed due to COVID-19
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares will resume starting TODAY October 1, 2020
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail trains are running on a reduced schedule until further notice
- Tri-Rail’s schedule now includes 35-weekday trains and 18 weekend/holiday trains as of Wednesday, September 16, 2020 – more weekday schedule info. can be found HERE and weekend/holiday schedule info. can be found HERE
Additional Agencies in South Florida
For more info. on other South Florida transit agency updates & info. please see the link HERE